Measure whatever you want, however you want! You can create custom features and layers on your property maps after they have been approved. Custom features open a lot of options for you
- Map and measure features not supported by siterecon [Fire hydrants, Sink holes, drains etc..]
- Draw out enhancements [Pavement extensions, New turf installation, Flower beds installation]
- Create sub features and move items in it. [36"Mower turf, 72" Mower turf etc..]
- Plan your operations [Mower movement on turf, Weed spray route on the property] etc.. Well! you get the gist, the possibilities are endless.
How to Create Custom Layer
- On your property page, click on
- Click on
+ Create Custom Layerbutton
- Fill out the details on new custom layer.
- Click next to create the custom layer
- Scroll down to the end of the layers list in the Add layer popup to see the newly created custom layer
- Add Feature layer on Map to start mapping it.